Pages

Sunday 9 June 2019

Rainbow themed party.


Thank you for looking at how i would spend my money on for my family and friends if there was any special occasion, and i would try and make it fun for each and one of us, so that leaves them with an amazing time during this day on. Can you see these company's this is actually not even a quarter for even three country's. so this leaves you to think of what you want to be when you grow up or you may even be a person who delivers the mail? or a dentist, i have always wanted to be a dentist since i was six years old. now i will leave you some time to think now. Bye and have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Zyla I liked your rainbow themed party I think that it really makes people think about a going to the dentist after you eat every thing at the rainbow themed party.I hope that it was real life and if it was I wish I could go.
    Well done!
    Kind regards
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zyla, I really enjoyed your presentation about your rainbow theme party. I really enjoyed how you turned your presentation into a pick a path story too! Sugar + Teeth = not so good but you will become the dentist and clean up all the teeths (right?...)
    Well done! like Marie I wish I could go too.
    Kind regards Tha Zin

    ReplyDelete