Pages

Friday 10 August 2018

My hauora

Hauora is a Maori word that describes a person’s overall health and well-being. The four dimensions of hauora are often displayed as the four walls of a whare, which provide stability and strength. The four dimensions are: Taha Tinana (physical well-being or health),Taha Hinengaro (Mental & emotional well-being or health or self confidence), taha whanau(are social well-being). Taha wairua.

Taha tinana. My family goes for walks down to the beach and we go and play. Sometimes i go for bike rides around the streets, and i play rugby, running, skipping.


Taha wairua. My taha wairua is my family and myself.

Taha hinengaro. My taha hinengaro is sad, happy and normal.

Taha wairua. My taha wairua is going to the marae for a meeting.


Sometimes i go for bike rides around the reserve or go for walks to the shops and
i go with my family where ever we go and i feel happy or either normal

No comments:

Post a Comment