Pages

Wednesday 20 March 2019

My writing test

Planning Space: My special thing to do with my friends was at the school picnic last year (2018)
Title: My special feature with my friends so far.

Start Writing Here:Last year we had a school picnic in term 4 and we had a half of week left which only
had 2 days and the last day was a half of a day and we had the picnic on friday too. When we got to the
reserve we had a talk on what the rules were that if it isn’t our turn to have a swim if you packed your
togs and a towel you would have to stay where you eat, we were eating in front of  tree with lots of
shade and since under the tree was cold we had our kitchen well made a kitchen under and our bags
on some of the branches from the tree and it kept our drinks and stuff cold, that was an great idea for
us because it was so hot that day from now on i am taking a blanket and two or three bottles of drinks
it’s cause we stay there for the whole day. When it was team 3’s turn to swim we were dancing to the
music to get our energy to swim so we don’t drown or so. After team 3 it was team 4’s turn and i was
excited to enter the water, we were lucky we put on sunscreen on in the first place. After it was our turn
it was time for team 5 to go and swim and while they were swimming me and Julia went under the
shower with our uniform on, it was time to do that. As we got to the end of the day we did a singing
challenge and my friends Victoria and Tahliyah went as partners and they were singing ‘this is me’
from the greatest showman. They sounded wonderful, As my friends was going on their 5th turn to
go and sing my sister and I had to go home and my friends thought i was lying so I said ‘no i am not
lying’ so we gave each other  big huddle and said bye……………. The end of my sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment