Pages

Wednesday 20 March 2019

the three wishes


If you met a genie that could give you 3
wishes what would u as for-and why?
So my three wishes would be to live in a
mansion with 300 bedrooms that can fit
all my friends and my family. My  second one
would be to have a unlimited filler freezer
that can fit ice blocks and ice-cream.
My last wish would be more wishes.
The reason why i would want a mansion
to fit everyone i know properly in the mansion
is so we can all meet together and we could
think that we are all in one family.
The reason why i want my second
is so if i do get a mansion i could share
as much ice-cream as possible.
The reason why i want my last wish
is so everyone gets a wish.

today my class and I did an activity
of picking three wishes of what we wanted.
The end

No comments:

Post a Comment